January 11th Update
Happy New Year, everyone!
If you haven’t donated to Team Teledu yet, you can learn more about what we’re doing at our website. http://www.teamteledu.com. If you’re ready to donate online, here’s a link to my fundraising page. Thanks so much in advance for helping people with MS.
I hope your January is starting off well. It’s finally snowing in Colorado, which is something we’re in desperate need of. I’ve been working hard and also skiing hard, I’m already up to 29 days on the hill this season. Mostly I just need to get in better shape so I can keep up with the other 5 members of Team Teledu when we go out to Crystal Mountain for the Vertical Express for Can Do MS ski event at the end of February. We take our fundraising seriously, but also take our skiing seriously.
My personal fundraising is up past $1100, and Team Teledeux is nearing the $2000 mark! Our “sister” team Team Teledu is working their way to the minimum $1000 level and we’re confident they’ll make it (hey Perry, seriously send some letters out!).
• Online Donation Update - Thanks so much to the online donators since I last wrote: Jen, Kevin, Tara, and Donna & Charlie.
• New Year’s Fundraiser - I collected over $500 for Can Do MS at the Rackhouse Pub’s New Year’s Great Divide tap takeover. Thanks to everyone who showed up and donated, and even those I solicited as they walked in the door. I sincerely appreciate Great Divide Brewery’s keg of Hibernation Ale that Tannea & Great Divide donated to our cause.
• Another Denver Fundraiser in Early February - I’m working towards another early February fundraiser, but haven’t ironed out the details yet. More to come in the next few weeks. We’ll probably be doing another Denver Tweetup with my friend Allen Klosowski at the Rackhouse Pub. Stay tuned, and I hope to see you out to have a beer.
• Sticker Sponsorship! - The great folks over at Colorado-based StickerGiant.com have agreed to sponsor Team Teledu’s fundraising efforts by donating printing on 500 bumper stickers. Being the designer that I am, we’ve designed them to fit on your skis so you can show your support for Team Teledu when you’re out on the slopes. Anyone who donates is entitled to a sticker or two, so if you’ve donated send me your address & I’ll send out some stickers to you.
• Online Article About Team Teledu - We’re about to be interviewed for a skiing magazine’s website. When the article drops, I’ll let you know. Super excited about this. It’s amazing what a 3 minute video and a few tweets accomplishes.
Until next time (and pray for snow).